Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Family

To me, family is the most important thing (Next to God of course!). I honestly don't know were I would be today without them. My dad showed me what it is to be a great man of God, a hard worker, faithful in everything, strong, kind. My mom showed me what it is to be a prayer warrior, faithful, kind, generous, compassionate. This is just a small list of so many things that they have done fore me.

I remember many times falling asleep listening to the sound of my mother praying for her family. I remember the way that my dad would worship in church like no one was watching, like he was the only one in the church. Their faithfulness to the church over the years has been astounding. I love them both so much.

Now, when most people are enjoying having their kids out of the house, they have brought three small children into their home. They've adopted all three. I am so proud of them! It takes special kinds of people to do work like this. I don't know how they do it. They aren't so young any more, you know.

Anyways, I guess this is my little tribute to them. I love you both so much. You Rock!

Love you Mom and Dad!

No comments: