Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 years already...WOW!!!!

So Rememberance Day holds another meaning for me (Yes, I know this posting is a couple of days late)....November 11, 2003 is when I made the treck from Beautiful British Columbia to Calgary....and I don't regret a second. Moving here has been the best decision of my life. God has brought me so far! I can't believe the changes that HE has made in my life since I've moved here....like...I can drive..lol...Just Kidding. Anyway, like I was saying...Life has been such a journey for me since I've been here...from my first traumatising (did I spell that right?) week to these most hectic, busy, crazy, kooky days that I have been living lately. I thank God for the wonderful pastor that He has given me, the wonderful youth pastor and wife, and my wonderful wonderful friends...although I'm almost a million years older than all of you (we folks from BC tend to have a largely exagerated immaginations)that God has placed in my life. Well...since I was only going to stay for one year and well...it's been five, here to another great one year (or five)...Love you all!

6 comments:

Amy St. Pierre said...

And me...

Anonymous said...

Well I'm about a billion years older than you, so you don't have to feel too bad. Plus, your an awsome lady, Lisa!! You and Angie are the best things that have happened to Tess!! I appreciate you so much!

Johnny King said...

And we're glad you're here, Lisa!

Lisa Osterbeck said...

Aww thank you Sis. Shelley and Pastor King!

EstherH said...

WOOO we should have a 5 year celebration party for you, Amy, my mom and I!! Ha jk jk. For real though, Best I ever did was move here! I'm glad you came with! :D

Lisa Osterbeck said...

It's weird how I hardly knew you then too....so weird