Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So, I was reading one of my friend's blogs (Jessie) and found out that the most aweful things have happened in her family lately...Her grandma fell, and I think broke her nose and her face was pretty beat up; her sister fell off of a ladder and broke her arm; her one year old nephew ran at the fire place and before anyone could stop him, he touched the glass and got second degree burns; and to top it off, another nephew jumped off his bed, broke his arm and had to go for surgery. PLEASE pray for this family. It seems that the devil is really fighting them right now. This family has such an integral part in our church, and the devil knows this!!! Please don't be discouraged (if you read this) and know that many many people are praying for you. I love you guys all so much!!!!

5 comments:

Mellie B. said...

Thanks lisa every prayer counts!! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers we love you SOOOOO much!!!

Tanya Salo said...

Yes, I am praying for them as well!
God is in controll.
Love, Tanya

Jessica deLeeuw said...

It's only for a season! I truly believe God's purpose & plan is a lot bigger than what meet's the eye. I'm dating... and that's a victory and a miracle in itself!! We are having revival.. there's another victory... I love God, He is soo good to us.. no matter what we go through! Thanks for your love & prayers. I love you too soo much!!

Matt D said...

You for forgot that Gramma had 5 heart attacks!! ;) PRAY SAINT PRAY!

ruth williams said...

Ive been praying to ...Thats just horrible!!! We love youuu all and were all prayin for yahh!!