Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NYC!

So, here are some pictures from our trip. We've got a lot more but these were just the ones taken on my iphone, which, thank goodness, I had because both of our cameras died by the third or fourth day....Enjoy!


...Me macken' it up with Napolean...

...an amazing amount of people at Central Park our last day...

...We went on a carriage ride with a freaky cyclist. This was the best shot we could get going about 400 miles per hour trying to hold on for dear life...

...Time Square...SO AMAZING!!!

...More of Time Square...

...and some more...

...and yet more...

...Rockefeller Centre Plaza...

...Top of the Rock @ Rockefeller Centre...

...Rockefeller Centre...


...more from the Top...

...St. Bart's...

...St. Bart's...

...Stunning Architecture in NYC, that's for sure...


...some pretty Bldg...don't know what it was called...

...Me and Ang @ Central Park...we decided that the next time we would just hire someone to come along and take photos for us. Woulda been so much easier...

...LOVED Central Park...

...My pal, Angie, outside of The Plaza Hotel...

...View from Central Park...

...View from Central Park...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh..........That was the best Trip Ever!!

Mellie B. said...

LOL Hanna said of the first pic " Ew lisa's gonna kiss that guy" LOL glad you guys had fun!!

Janell said...

Those were awesome! I would like to see the rest of your pics! NYC is so fun....glad you guys took that trip, it will be great memories forever. =)

palmtreequeen1 said...

Thanks, Lisa, been waiting to see those!:)

Matt D said...

Aw, thats awsome! I'm glad you had fun, oh and yes you can hire me for photography, lol.

AngAdelle said...

I New York!! I think I shall visit you again soon!! :)