Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag..I'm it...

1) There are 23 letters in my name
2) I have one sister and three brothers
3) I was blinded when I was four because of a nice little trip I took down the stairs on a toy dog with wheels
4) I have a gap in my tooth to which everyones INSISTS I have something in my teeth. Drives me bonkers!!!!!
5) I love my job as a paralegal and one day I'm going to law school to become the real deal
6) One day I plan to travel in an RV across Australia!!!

Rules:
1. Link the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your own blog
3. List 6 unspectacular things about you or your group.
4. Taggify 6 other bloggers.

Thara Miracle Walker tagged me:)

I tag...
1)Amy
2)Drea
3)Angel
4)Jael
5)Matt D
6)Angie

2 comments:

j.elle said...

Lisa,
We are the real deal!!! Without us those lawyers can't practice! :)
Love you!

Lisa Osterbeck said...

Sooooo true...too bad we don't actually get the 450.00 an hour though!!!!